Global Cell Solutions' cell culture media and reagents are sterile and delivered in poly bottles. Each bottle is labeled with our private label containing our catalog number, lot number, expiration date and recommended storage conditions. Our media and reagents are sterile in agreement with the FDA Guidelines for Class I Medical Devices and the revised FDA "Guidelines for the Manufacture of in vitro Diagnostic Products". They are manufactured under proper cGMP standards and is tested for bacterial endotoxin, the absence of mycoplasma, and sterility.
• DMEM - 1X with 4.5g/L, L-glutamine & sodium pyruvate.
• DMEM/F12 - Contains L-glutamine and phenol red.
• DMEM/F12 with Hepes - Contains L-glutamine and phenol red.
• MEM - 1X with Earle's salts and with L-glutamine.
• MEM - 1x with Earle's salts, without L-glutamine.
• MEM - 1x without L-glutamine, calcium or magnesium
• RPMI 1640 - with L-glutamine and phenol red.
• Accutase - sterile enzymatic cell dissociation solution.
• Accumax - sterile enzymatic cell dissociation solution.
• DPBS - 1X without calcium or magnesium.
• L-Glutamine - 200mM solution (29.23 mg/ml) in 0.85% NaCl.
• PBS - 1X without calcium or magnesium.
• Water - Distilled, deionized, sterile water.
Fetal Bovine Serum
• FBS - USDA Certified, sterile.